This Connecticut DOT Contract principally consisted of demolition of certain areas of the existing airport airside apron pavement, followed by unclassified excavation, installation of new drainage and other site utilities. New airside concrete and asphalt pavement was then installed in the affected areas. The Work also included construction of a new Sally Port Gate with all associated utilities and site restoration.
- General Contractor: M. DeMatteo Construction
- Owner: Connecticut Dept. of Transportation
- Contract Value: $9,744,164
- Notice to Proceed: April 12, 2001
- Contract Completion: June 6, 2003
- View PDF