The scope of work of this tenant fit-out project included the design and build-out of a 62,000 square foot mixed use space to be used for both high-tech, light industrial manufacturing as well as office space.
Due to the various manufacturing processes planned for this facility, special provisions were made to both the electrical distribution and HVAC systems to allow for flexibility in location and operation of the different pieces of manufacturing equipment. Other features of the project included installation of anti-static flooring, construction of secure storage facilities, testing stations, as well as shipping and receiving facilities.
- General Contractor: Cushman & Wakefield
- Owner: The Bullfinch Companies
- Contract Value: $4,462,000
- Notice to Proceed: November 14, 2008
- Contract Completion: March 1, 2009
- View PDF